Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Who should I vote for?

I found this website: www.whoshouldivotefor.com and got some surprising results. It asks you a series of questions based on the environment, economy etc and provides you with the party that best meets your answers. I expected the answers be Conservative but as you can see the results were very different.

Take the Who Should You Vote For? UK General Election quiz
Green32
Liberal Democrat19
Conservative4
UK Independence-7
Labour-8
You expected: CON
Your recommendation: Green
Click here for more details about these results


Living in Balham means we are part of the Battersea constituency. At the moment it is a marginally held Labour seat and it is now a major focus for the Tories. I want to vote for a party that has a chance of getting in but obviously my beliefs are very much aligned with the Greens. I have less than a month to decide. Time to get reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment