Pages

Wednesday 28 April 2010

whoshouldivotefor.com round 2 - Post debates and bigots

Before tomorrows debate I wanted to see how my opinions have changed since last doing this a couple of weeks ago. The questions have changed to build in the party manifestos so the results should be more accurate.

I am pleased to see that the Lib Dems are out in front for my vote. Each time I hear a snippet in the news I like what I am hearing and Nick Clegg does come with the least amount of baggage. However he is still a politician and the question is how much of what they are saying will get done if he got in?

My ideal for running the country would be to get rid of them all and put a coalition of Dawn French, Des Lynham  and Terry Wogan in power! They would definitely have the trust and backing of the nation and remove some of the stiffness from politics. Plus they would all be experienced enough to know not to slag someone off until the mic is turned off! Brown's 'Bigot' comment is by far the most entertaining part of the election!


Take the Who Should You Vote For? England quiz
Liberal Democrat38
Green22
Labour10
Conservative0
UK Independence-11
You expected: LIB
Your recommendation: Liberal Democrat
Click here for more details about these results


No comments:

Post a Comment